Connecting with a strong faith community is vital to your spiritual growth and development. Faith Christian Center is a place where you can grow and thrive in your walk with Christ. We are committed to helping you become who God has created you to be, and we will strive for excellence in our service to you.
Faith Christian Center Members find that they make a greater connection with the vision and other FCC members once they begin volunteering. Volunteering provides many opportunities to give others an experience with God, and we invite you to use the gifts and talents God has given you to do so.
Attend the Membership & Volunteering Class to learn about membership and the culture of Faith Christian Center (FCC). You will also receive training on what every member and volunteer can expect while serving at FCC. This one-session class is a requirement for every new member and volunteer. We look forward to having you join us.
Backstage Pass will give you a behind the scenes look at the department(s) you are interested in serving in. A department representative will answer any questions you might have and share some key details about that specific area during the tour. Backstage Pass is held every 3rd Sunday of the month unless otherwise noted.
BY VOLUNTEERING, YOU CAN EXPECT:
- To use the gifts and talents God has given you
- To be challenged to grow and develop personally and spiritually
- To build lasting relationships and make connections with other believers
- Potential opportunities for promotion within the church
VOLUNTEER DEPARTMENTS INCLUDE:
- Building Operations
- Comfort Team
- Creative Services (Graphic Design, Photography, Social Media)
- THE DEGREE Youth Group
- Empowerment Team
- First Aid Team
- Intercessory Prayer Team
- Kidz World (Children’s Ministry)
- Parking Lot
- PowerSource Bookstore
- Worship Arts (Music, Media, Lighting, Sound, Duplication, Video)